BEc (Hons), MBA
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Appointed to Board in February 2011
- Member of the Audit & Risk Committee
- Member of the Remuneration Committee
- Member of the Nomination Committee
Skills and experience
Tracey previously worked as an economist, business analyst and management consultant and has experience in developing strategy, performance improvement and business turnaround, having worked in the public and private sectors in Australia and overseas.
Tracey was the Dean of The University of Western Australia Business School (February 2005 - August 2011) and worked at the Reserve Bank of Australia (based in Sydney) and Bain & Company (based in San Francisco).
Current Directorships and Offices
- Chair, West Australian Museum Foundation (since March 2002)
- Chairman, Council of Presbyterian Ladies College (since October 2012)
- Director, AHG Limited (since May 2012)
- Director, Navitas Limited (since June 2012)
- Vice President, Chamber of Commerce and industry of WA (Inc) (since October 2012)
- Chair, Perth Fashion Festival (February 2013)