BEc, Harvard Business School Advanced Management Program (2009)
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Appointed to the Board in November 2010
Skills and experience
Mick has been Managing Director and CEO of the Company since November 2010.
Mick previously spent 19 years with Shell in Australia and overseas. His roles included Vice President Retail Marketing for Shell’s global retail business, Director of Shell’s UK & Ireland downstream businesses, GM Strategy & Marketing, Shell Europe and running its Australian retail business. Mick was previously Chief Operating Officer Coles from 2007 to 2009 and Managing Director of Coles Express 2005 to 2009.
Prior to joining SKILLED Group, he was Senior Advisor with TPG Capital engaging in investments in the energy, retail and industrial sectors in Australia and overseas.
Current Directorships and Offices
- Chairman, Red Rock Leisure Pty Ltd (since December 2009)
- Member of Business Council of Australia
- Victorian and National Councillor of the Australian Industry Group
- Co-Chair, Victorian Industry Skills Consultative Committee (since 2013)